고객센터
자유게시판
자유게시판

M.H. And Black Seventeen's Anime Reviews! 23-10-27

본문

You've gotta do what you love!

Welcome to our anime overview website! If you're acquainted with us, you might have noticed a brand new look, thanks to our good good friend Craig. All I can say is, graphics packages are his bitch! If you're new to the site, though, go ahead and have a look around! We've acquired a number of reviews, and more get posted periodically, just to maintain things fresh. Sit back, relax, and browse over a few of our "excessive-high quality" *cough* reviews!

Mission Statement!- Here's why and how we're doing it! Have a look in order that you're not misplaced.

Our contact information has lastly been added, in case you want to, you understand, contact us. Enjoy!

Sign Guestbook View Guestbook

Owners

M.H.: [e-mail protected] or IM at MHTorringjan

Craig: [e mail protected] or IM at LardAlmighty

Contributors

Stan: [e mail protected]

Richard: [electronic mail protected]

Colin: [e-mail protected]

Now, let's get on with it! Current assessment count: 219!

New Stuff!

5-7-09: Hey-hey! Only a month between updates this time, I'm getting better! I've received two new opinions for you and two new previews, one every from me and Craig! I'm bringing you straight from the presses the evaluate of World Destruction, Another fantasy video recreation spin-off that just didn't do what it may, and the preview of Kurokami, an action/sci-fi series about doppelgangers. And if you don't like it, you'll be able to tell it to Queen Doppelpopalous! Craig, meanwhile, has the review of Kannad, a goddess romance collection that falls in need of the Gold Standard, and Slayers Revolution! You already know Craig, if it is bought Slayers in entrance of it, Craig's there!

We even have some sky-would possibly-be-falling-however-in all probability-isn't information. Apparently, as you might have heard, Yahoo is a bunch of money-grubbing bastards. And on a associated notice, they're shutting down Geocities sites someday within the near future. This means certainly one of two routes of motion: either we shut the location down or we join Yahoo's hosting service, which supplies us our personal area name and cooler toys to play with for a higher value monthly. For now, the plan is to get mhandblack17.com and rock it trendy-like. Hells, yeah, biyatches...

Anyway, like I mentioned in the final update, we've got accounts on Animingle.com, a social networking site for anime fans! Friend us and be part of us for the fun! Friend him, after which friend me!

Also, Craig has put himself on Facebook, and we're contemplating forming a group dedicated to the website! All 5 of you who read us commonly ought to join!

Now, if you may excuse us, we will go and toast our opinions and get sloppy drunk in celebration!

Series previews!- Contained on this page are short previews of collection that we can't write reviews for but. They are not thorough, they are not definitive, however they're one thing.

Kannagi- Craig completed spoiled himself on the very best before attempting the rest, this was a fatal mistake in the case of goddess romance sequence. Craig acquired rapidly bored and never recovered. Final score: 4/10.

World Destruction- I'll have a sandwhale sandwich with some sand sauce and a few sand-juice. Thanks, that'll be eleven sand-dollars and 15 sand-cents. Keep the change! Final score: 3/10.

Animazement report 2008! Just to indicate that we do, in reality, go away our apartments to do stuff besides work, here is Craig's report on our yearly jaunt in nerd-land! Likely will add more images later, as soon as I discover my very own.

M.H. and Black Seventeen Do Animazement 2007- Craig flew all the way down to NC to go to for Animazement, and here is the outcomes of the weekend of debauchery!

Top 10 Anime Breasts- Just once you thought we couldn't sink any lower, we couldn't produce any extra excess of testosterone, we now have this so that you can feast on! Come, be part of us!

We've obtained every little thing right here, even a Top ten anime chicks record! The brand new and improved chicks record, with a couple of latest faces, as effectively as the grades shuffled round! See the place *your* favorite falls and alter if she's not there.

M.H. and Black 17's Ten Commandments of Anime!- Now on the lookout for volunteers to chisel these into stone, apply by e-mail to M.H. or Craig.

Top Ten Badass checklist- Another of our not-so-well-known Top Ten lists, where we ponder the character of a true badass and declare ten of them to be better than the rest. Because we say so.

Here's the gathering of banners for the positioning that we've (mostly Craig) made over the years! They do not get used right now on the site, but in order for you to make use of 'em, be happy!

Author's biographies- We've had a number of questions (precisely 3) about who we're precisely. So, we determined to elucidate where this twisted concept of anime reviews got here from, from our humble beginnings as railroad magnates to the austere ends as penniless anime geeks. Final grade: Priceless (or nugatory, no matter).

# - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z

#

2 X 2 = Shinobuden- For those who thought that Kung-Pow: Enter the Fist was craziness, you need to watch this sequence and examine. Craig has realized the best way of the rooster. Final score:7.5/10.

3x3 Eyes- Apparently demons who like killing issues are inexplicably drawn to cute chicks. Well, that is the lesson you get from this series, anyway. And Buffy (the film, that's). Regardless, that might clarify a variety of issues about some of the girls I've dated. See what Craig considered this collection. Final Grade: 7.5/10.

A

Abenobashi Mahou Shotengai- Nabeshin's sinister influence is lurking behind each nook, and frankly, I like it! Check out my evaluate of this series, which tries to emulate the basic parody sequence! Final Grade: 8.5/10.

Agent Aika-Are you continue to in denial about your being a girl-loopy, anime-chick-lusting pervert? Well, we have received just the anime to ease you into the hobby! Just take heed to what Craig had to say about it! Final Grade: 6.5/10.

Ah! My Goddess- Been a while since we reviewed a romance collection, and we had been nearly beginning to forget how pitiful it reminded us we were when it got here to women. Then, we *had* to go and watch this sequence, with one in every of the top chicks anywhere. Anyway, check out Craig as he laments the non-existence of the goddess. Final Grade: 8/10.

Ah! My Goddess - the Movie- Really, it was inevitable that this evaluation would get finished. It was also fairly obvious who would write it. All I can say is that this, should you did not enjoy the first sequence or for some reason do not like perfect women, then you definitely doubtless won't like this one. If neither of these applies to you, though, then read this evaluate to see what Craig thinks about Belldandy! Final score: 9.5/10.

Ah! My Mini Goddess- If you happen to'd seen SD Gundam, you're acquainted with the method of shrinking stuff and making it funny. It did not work with Gundam, however goddesses appear to make it work. Read Craig's take on it and forgive my obvious pun. Final rating: 9/10.

Ah! My Goddess Tv- After years of searching the internet for screencaps, original artwork, manga scans, poster scans, t-shirt scans, photos of mugs, wall-scrolls, pencil boards, buying and selling cards, and varied tattoos on folks's our bodies so as to seek out any picture of Belldandy that we did not have before, the powers that be lastly did us a favor and determined to make an entire new series of the most great woman in anime! To hell with anybody else, we're wprshipping them! See Craig strive very onerous to comprise his pleasure. Final rating: 9/10.

Ah! My Goddess Sorezore no Tsubasa- This, the latest version of "Unreasonably High Standards to which to hold real ladies," provides you considered one of its highest standards yet. That is *the* purpose that Craig and that i watch anime. Final score: 8/10.

Air Gear- I was by no means capable of a lot as stand up on roller blades as a child, so that is one mark towards this series right off the bat. Not that I blame them for it, mind you, but it definitely doesn't help their case. Final rating: 5/10.

Ai Yori Aoshi- You'd suppose Craig'd study to not torture himself after three or four different related collection, however *no!* Anyway, Titillate your tastebuds with this big chunk of fanservice. Final Grade: 7.5/10.

Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi- Aoi just lately fell out of the highest spot of the chick checklist, but one can't assist but marvel how long she'll keep out of there. If she wants to get that again, she may simply need to sleep with a number of the judges. Please? Anyway, Craig watches more of the identical. Final score: 6/10.

Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge - When all you can turn to is the darkness in your heart, you have to know that there's nothing but mild to make the darkness shine brighter. Or something like that. Craig channels his inside shadow. Final score: 7/10.

Akira- You realize, unhealthy sufficient issues happen whenever you try to stuff a one-thousand web page collection of books into three 3-hour motion pictures. But stuffing a one-thousand page manga sequence into one 90-minute film? The result is the equal of paper-cuts on your brain. See what Craig considered this "traditional" of anime. Final grade: 7.5/10.

Alien Nine- Like crossing Men in Black with Onegai Teacher, which is itself very just like being compelled to listen to Yoko Ono. Craig has two hours of his life stolen and gives you his opinions on it! Final Grade: 3/10.

All-Purpose Cultural Catgirl Nuku-Nuku- The story of a catgirl that wasn't really very cat-like, the robots that she fought, and the boy who beloved her. Or something like that. Craig indulges his addictions (and why not?) by watching this fluffy sequence. Final Grade: 7/10.

Amaenaideyo- Shhhh, don't let Rumiko Takahashi find out about this, or there could also be a lawsuit brewing! Oh, wait, it wasn't good enough for her to care, as Craig factors out. Final score: 3.5/10.

Android Ana Maico 2010- A robotic radio host with less inane banter than the DJ 3000 ("Well, scorching dog! Now we have a weiner!") and a much more interesting determine! My, what a brave new world where robotic chicks will host radio packages for less pay and extra motor oil... Craig will get all choked up by the series. Final grade: 7/10.

Angel's Egg- Dude, this film was so dangerous, we had to take it two on one. The monicker "Art Film" has rarely been sullied fairly as badly because the story of a lady and her egg. Fun trivia: you can't break an egg with your hand if you do not use your thumb. Go forward, try it! It'll be a lot more fun than watching this film! Final Grade: 0/10.

Angel's Tail- Do not forget that previous hamster you needed to bury twenty or so years ago after its head "unintentionally" obtained stuck inside the vaccum cleaner hose? Well, it's back, and it apparently has a crush on you. Nature and the afterlife are apparently bizarre like that, as Craig finds out. Final rating: 5/10.

Angelic Layer- This complete fighting seizure pet trend has caught on fully an excessive amount of in Japan. A minimum of CLAMP makes this series depart from the mold formed by Rockman EXE and related sequence. Watch Craig watch the pretty colours! Final grade: 9/10.

Angel Links- Craig and i once said that the perfect anime series ever would require a hot bare chick in a tube. It is a step in the best direction, even without the bare chick in a tube, as Craig skillfully points out. Final rating: 8.5/10.

Aquatic Language- Thank goodness Craig could make screenshots himself, because I know this would not have screencaps anywhere online. It's nine minutes lengthy, so you would not be blamed for watching it instead of reading the evaluation. Although, Craig slaved over a steaming keyboard, so please read it! Final score: 4.5/10.

Ayashi no Ceres- Now, earlier than I saw this collection, I assumed that Magical Girl animes had been all about Sailor Moon and CCS. Well, thank goodness I found this one! Remember, although, that the badass on this one might very effectively burn out your eyes. Major bishie for the gals and simply damn cool for the guys! Final Grade: 9/10.

Ayane no High Kick- This quick OVA gives testosterone-laden guys exactly what they want in watching materials: two scorching chicks wailing on each other! Just fantasize they're doing it over you, and you are set for about four or five hours straight! Stan definitely was! Final rating: 7/10.

Azumanga Daioh!- Series based on 4-panel comics haven't got the very best history on this planet (see: Garfield: the animated sequence and Garfield: the movie). In fact, in the event you make a present that does not care that it's random and jerky, then it's all good! Richard proves the purpose. Final score: 8/10.

Azusa Will Help- When will mankind study that all races are equally inferior to robots? Especially within the case of baseball, where they will simply be programmed to hit house runs every time. Anyway, that'll be after the establishment of obligatory steroids. Craig welcomes the improvements. Final score: 7.5/10

B

Barefoot Gen- In case your Tivo is all the time set to the History Channel, or as we prefer to name it, the World War II Channel, then you might want to take a look at this autobiographic movie set in Hiroshima. It is not always the most cheerful portrayal (duh), but it is a rattling shot more cheerful than a sure other WWII anime movie we know of. Final rating: 8/10.

Berserk- This one's for all the ladies who like seeing a man swing around his big sword! No, I mean actually. In that case, it is more for the guys who like seeing a nasty-ass lower issues in half. Watch my pen (which isn't mightier than his sword) give my opinion! Final grade: 9/10.

The big O- I'll remind you that no, it isn't a sexual innuendo. It is, nevertheless, RahXephon's loopy uncle within the attic who likes Batman *way* an excessive amount of.Get the lowdown from Black, who wears that identify lots better than the series wears the color. Final grade: 5.5/10.

Black Cat- I assumed that this sequence would have a really sizzling catgirl in it once i first picked it up. Then, I used to be disenchanted to discover not solely no catgirl, but the main character was a bishie! Within the lengthy-run, it turned out all right, however I think there needs to be a regulation towards "cat" within the title without a catgirl. Final score: 7/10.

Blackjack- Those damned American firms seem to muck every part up, since all Americans are inherently greedy, immoral bastards (in accordance with anime, anyway). See what I assumed in regards to the film and the death of Elvis.

Black Lagoon - Mister Cotton's parrot, be ready to act as badass as you possibly can! I hope you'll be able to tote a semi-automated in your back, or you're out of this series. Craig plunders, rapes, and pillages. Final rating: 9/10.

Blood: The Last Vampire- The artwork division should have been the one factor getting funded for this film, since characters, plot, and... oh, I don't know... substance was somewhat brief on this weaker link of the Vampire hunter chain. Take a look at Craig's overview of this movie! As a aspect-notice, D may kick Saya's ass any day. Final Grade: 4/10.

Boogiepop Phantom- The mind-fuck-esque mood piece appears like anepisode of the X-Files, only with out that entire government conspiracy crap. And with fewer crappy substitute agents halfway through. And with a lot less of a Fox feel to the plot. See what I considered this eerie collection! Final score: 8/10.

Bottle Fairy- Although you will not see these bottle fairies getting oxyale for any wandering warriors, you very nicely might instead... be touched by them. (Awwwww!) Craig has his icy reviewer's coronary heart melted, if just for a half-hour. Final grade: 8/10.

Bubblegum Crash- When eight episodes wasn't lengthy sufficient, they determined to continue not making a complete sequence by including three extra episodes. Apparently, it might take them eight years to determine it out. See what our resident dubbie considered the addition! Final Grade: 7/10.

Bubblegum Crisis- Japan should be downsizing. I imply, they went from big frickin' robot fits in Gundam to those dinky little laborious fits. I mean, you could flick your fingers and break the damn things! Anyway, Stan watched the series, so see what he considered it! Final grade: 9/10.

Bubblegum Crisis 2040- Looks like a day cannot go by where Stan won't watch three scorching chicks in metallic suits wail on some poor, unsuspecting killer robot, the sadistic bastard. Watch as he ogles Priss over and over! Final grade: 10/10.

Burn Up W- They're making a play right here for the surprisingly massive population of anime followers who enjoy burning something - wood, paper, cats, something - regardless of the fact there is not any fireplace in the collection. Craig is totally unimpressed with the burning. Final score: 3.5/10.

Burst Angel- Anime has been trying for years to give you the proper scorching-chick-with-guns system, and it could have finally come throughout it! Just add in some random cooking, and a secret society, and there you have it! Craig is pleasantly surprised. Final rating: 9/10.

Buttobi CPU- A lemony robo-romance with cuteness in great abundance. Really, why couldn't Chobits have had this many sex scenes? Craig takes a have a look at it and offers his opinion. Final Grade: 6.5/10.

C

Chi's Sweet Home- Craig's been recognized to be a sucker for cuteness (see: Bottle Fairy), but combine it with cute adorable fluffies, and he's on cloud 9! Final rating: 9/10.

Chobits- Another anime to remind you exactly how much you hate your life, assuming you're single. Craig evaluations with a bucket to gather the drool. Final Grade: 9/10.

Chrno Crusade- Well, this nun can't fly, but she will shoot stuff with large fire-arms! That's bought to count for one thing, right? Check out my evaluation of the brand new demon-hunting series. Final Grade: 7/10.

Cowboy Bebop- If you have seen this collection, then you will not have to read this evaluate. If you haven't seen this collection, don't waste time studying this overview and go watch the collection now. Under penalty of loss of life. But Craig did go to the trouble of writing it, so you in all probability should read it in any case. Final Grade: 10/10.

Cowboy Bebop: Knocking on Heaven's Door- Hey, the followers ask for extra, give 'em extra! In the event that they demand that you pimp that sequence like an affordable hooker, then you pimp it like an affordable hooker! While this technique often ends in catastrophe, it appeared to work fairly effectively in this case. See what Craig thought! Final Grade: 9.5/10.

Crying Freeman- The mafia just is not as full of manly males like it was once. I mean, now, they've bought a mafia head who *cries* every time he kills anyone? What's next, needlepoint after a shake-down? Anyway, the anime seems too much better than that thought, if solely due to the intercourse and violence. Final Grade: 8/10.

D

Dai Mahou Touge- If Quentin Tarantino and Nabeshin had a child, and it was an anime series (and if that was naturally doable), then it very likely can be this sequence. Only with a lot less "cool." Craig needed psychotherapy after watching this sequence. Final Score: 7/10.

Darkstalkers- If you like making pixelated figures pound the residing crap out of one another to a synthesized soundtrack, then you definitely may actually remember doing a few of that while you watch this sequence! Otherwise, there's not a lot to this series. And, as Craig is quick to level out, there's a scorching succubus and a cute catgirl, which makes it not a total loss. Final grade: 5.5/10.

DearS- As evidenced by Onegai Teacher (and fewer so by Onegai Twins), hot alien chicks will not be in my future. This sequence rubs it in even additional. See what I assumed, no matter my personal feelings! Final score: 7/10.

Death Note- I believe that every human being has wished to kill somebody sooner or later. For me, it is at all times been John Travolta (as if Battlefield Earth wasn't unhealthy enough, then Grease!). For Light, it is... oh... almost anything that moves. While most of us have to rely on the messy effectivity (and forensic path) of a gun, Light will get a damn e-book. I really feel cheated. Final score: 9/10.

Demon Fighter Kocho- If you've been waiting for one more title you could watch that is as close as you will get to hentai without being seen as a complete pervert and an outcast of society (we're used to it, actually), then Craig's bought the OVA for you! Final rating: 5.5/10.

Detatoko Princess- Bring your milk, whipped cream, and powder mix along, as a result of you are going to be pressure-fed quite a lot of pudding for this one! Craig gained ten pounds simply watching it. Or perhaps that was the lack of exercise whereas watching it. Final rating: 6/10.

Devil Hunter Yohko- Cute girls searching and killing demons in tight, revealing outfits? Wow, sounds kind of familiar! Well, it is more than that, but read Craig's overview to see what he has to say about it! Final Grade: 7.5/10.

DiGi Charat- Should you give a ferret a kind of really big pixie sticks and watch him for the next 5 hours, this is about what you'd see. Frenetic hi-jinks are certain to ensue (as well as quite a few shiny issues disappearing). Craig strains to sustain with the bouncing right here. Final grade: 6/10.

Dirty Pair- With that sort of title, you'd anticipate a pretty fascinating hentai series. Fortunately (or unfortunately, nonetheless you choose to look at it), it's a bit extra family-oriented than that. Craig elaborates. Final grade: 8/10.

Dirty Pair Movies- I do know, it seems like a pleasant lesbian porno collection, proper? That's how they make their cash; as long as they don't change the title of the collection, they only keep creating wealth off of unsuspeting perverts! Craig encourages all of you to call the BBB in protest.

DNAngel- Genetics: everybody is aware of it can make you bald, fat, and perhaps even silly. So, why not a magical thief-angel? Show that, and you'll simply write your identify on the damn Nobel plaque, 'trigger it is yours. Final rating: 6.5/10.

Doki Doki School Hours- Those of you in highschool do not wish to be there, and people of you who've finished it don't want to return. Why, then, would they make a sequence that nobody wants to observe? Craig sleeps by History class. Final score: 5/10.

Dominion Tank Police- Do you miss the 80's, with its rock and roll, mile-excessive hair, and huge-breasted catgirls? Well, that is the sequence for you! See how much Craig drooled over the Puma twins! Final grade: 7.5/10.

Dragon Half- History has proven that the majority examples of inter-species breeding don't work. Dog and cat. Human and tomato. Tom Cruise and Nichole Kidman. However, for once, it is good to see that the abomination of a toddler of a human and a lizard can't only work out, but with hilarious results. See what Craig considered the experiment! Final rating: 7/10.

E

Eiken- .......... Ummm, was I alleged to be writing an intro or something? Sorry, my thoughts was on jello for some motive. Anyway, take a look at this series that Craig couldn't give the Golden Ass to because he gave it something else! Final grade:1.5/10.

Elfen Lied- Yeah, the elves in Lord of the Rings had been hardly this blood-thirsty. Morbidly cute is the one way that you can accurately describe this collection, primarily based type of on a German poem. Read my thoughts on all the crimson ink! Final grade: 7.5/10.

Elf Princess Rane- If you are up for brief OVA's with little point and plenty of laughs, then we're greater than ready to accomodate you! We all the time complain about not getting elf-chicks for ourselves, but now the sequence is simply plain mocking us! Final score: 6.5/10.

End of Evangelion- I'm sorry, but some kids' drawings and disjointed strains usually are not going to be enough to offer a collection like this an ending. No approach, no how. This film, however, fixes the issue admirably. Take a look at what I thought of it! Final Grade: 9/10.

Erementar Gerad- Do you watch fantasy anime collection? Great, you then in all probability don't have to observe this! Your valuable time is likely to be better spent watching sCRYed once more, or maybe Mai Otome! Although it's not dangerous, there are definitely higher collection. Anyway, read my overview for more in-depth protection. Final rating: 6.5/10.

Excel Saga- Craig peeks at this piece of comedy fluff sequence and tries to maintain his sanity beneath the pile of Puchuus. You'll snigger! You'll cry (rather a lot, principally from laughing so onerous)! You could even kiss twenty plus bucks goodbye! Final Grade: 8.5/10.

F

Final Fantasy: Advent Children- I know there's not a lot of you who haven't already seen this film, however please, humor us. Colin labored very, very arduous to place together a good review, so do learn it and take pleasure in it! Final score: 7.5/10.

Final Fantasy: Unlimited- if you are really, *really* jonesing for some chocobos while waiting for the following sport in the collection, take a look at this collection. You won't be disenchanted in that respect, on the very least. I finally did a review! Final Grade: 7/10.

FLCL- Does Gainax all the time exit of their approach to fuck everybody's minds who watch their stuff? Do they take pleasure in hurting their fans?! WHAT DO They want FROM US?!?! Apparently, they want us to keep watching their stuff. Craig will gladly oblige them, after which let you know what he thinks. Final grade: 8/10.

Full Metal Alchemist- And also you thought that Alchemy went out with the advent of real chemistry! Ha! Square defies you with this new sequence (which is totally unrelated to Final Fantasy, shock, shock)! Check out my evaluate of the subsequent big thing in America! Final grade: 9.5/10.

Full Metal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shambala- Okay, so we've obtained homunculi, verify, chimera, test, evil alchemists, test. Now, we're missing some sort of villain... Can't quite consider it... Hey, I've got it! Nazis! It apparently is Springtime for Hitler in this movie followup to Full Metal Alchemist. I sense that Craig is simply somewhat amused. Final rating: 7.5/10.

Full Metal Panic! - Undercover military guys, big robotic battle suits, a hot chick, and unmitigated violence? It's gotta be anime! Richard, the brand new man casts his eye on all of the goodies! Final rating: 9/10.

Fushigi Yuugi- With the most pretty boys this facet of Weiss Kreuz, it'd seem like just fodder for rabid fangirls. Speaking as a fanboy, though, Craig's found extra to it than first look suggests. Final grade: 9/10.

G

Galaxy Angel- Have you ever ever puzzled what massive breasts would seem like in zero G? Well, you will not get it here, sadly. There's an excessive amount of gravity right here, but one might hypothesize that it would be somewhat like a lava lamp or a water bed. Anyway, see what Richard had to say about this house-romp. Final rating: 8/10.

Gankutsuou- Classics with modernized remakes have historically been doomed to failure (see: virtually any remake of Romeo and Juliet ever), but if the people making it actully *understand* their subject, it may possibly work out. Apparently, you may even get away with throwing in space-ships, aliens, and ghosts, and the Count of Monte Cristo works! Watch me get my vengeance on this series. Final score: 9/10.

Gantz- Just whenever you thought that alien-searching was all about Will Smith dressed in a tux and shades, these spandex-clad sadists come alongside to show you the new approach of issues, with all the decapitatons that it entails. Watch as I am pretty impressed. Final score: 8.5/10.

Geneshaft- Here, I believed this was going to be an anime series about an intrepid molecular biologist, combating to unravel the riddle of the Mystical Gel Electrophoresis of Azaan. I guess space action series works properly sufficient. Craig headbangs to the soundtrack. Final score:6.5/10.

Genshiken- Ah, the glammorous world of an otaku! Spending each penny you personal on Pocky, anime music, and DVD's! Pulling all-nighters to finish the final half of sequence that you don't even like all that much! Learning one other language in an effort to understand precisely what the women within the hentais are moaning! Or is that just me...? Anyway, this collection chronicles one thing much like that. Watch me watch myself. Final score: 8.5/10.

Genshiken 2- The views expressed by the otaku on this collection do not necessarily reflect these of the workers of M.H. and Black Seventeen's Anime Reviews. Any complaints should be directed to Kanji Sasahara, and not to us. So there. Final score: 7/10.

Geobreeders- You already know, I first thought this was a veiled reference to pokemon (Geodude bred to Geodude offers... what...?), ubt then I found on the market was a catgirl and that i did not care anymore. Unfortunately, appears to be like can be decieving, as Craig has repeatedly discovered on the subject of catgirls. Final score:6/10.

Get Backers-Are you tired of watching two muscle-bound behemoths staring at each other for five episodes on finish while they're ready for an assault to power up? Not naming names or anything (DBZ). Well, this collection does a lot greater than that. See what Craig thinks of it! Final Grade: 8/10.

Ghost in the Shell- Do robots dream? Well, Japan seems to think that they do an terrible lot, and they've got a franchise to argue it with pseudopsychology and pop philosophy! And plenty and many ass-kicking! See what Craig considered the existentialism! Final Grade: 6.5/10.

Ghost within the Shell 2: Innocence- Mamoru Oshii's unflinching dedication to sustaining two separate continuities for this franchise rivals even Tenchi Muyo's sense of confusion. Add to that the heavy philosophy, and you have got much more Ghost in the Shell fodder. See what I thought of the movie! Final Grade: 8/10.

Ghost within the Shell: Stand Alone Complex- For those of you who saw the film, expect extra of the identical. Except that it has nothing to do with the film. Yeah, it's a kind of weird, "Dallas-Who-shot-JR" sort of things. Go figure. Read Craig's assessment of this new little bit of impressive eye-candy! Final Grade: 9/10.

Ghost within the Shell Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society - I've always wondered what goes into making the title of animes before. I haven't quite figured it out but, however I've acquired to say that calling one thing a "Solid State Society" makes absolutely no sense (aside from when you've got watched the movie). Come and browse to see what I assumed (as if you wanted to ask). Final rating: 9.5/10.

Golden Boy- I never knew that dropping out of faculty may get you as many women as Kintaro Oe does in this tale of a wandering pervert (a man after our own hearts!). To hell with instructional requirements, then! Watch Craig take down notes on Kintaro's techniques in this overview. Final grade: 8.5/10.

Golgo 13 - The Professional- A tough-core assassin by means of and by means of, he likes his ladies like he likes his coffee: bare. This is the type of film that gave anime the fame for ultraviolence, and we love each minute of it! Except the CG. Just listen to Craig. Craig's Final rating: 8/10.

Golgo 13: Queen Bee- The controversy as to which spy or assassin would win in a struggle, Bourne or Bond is moot as quickly as anyone adds Golgo 13 into the equation. Craig knows a winner when he sees it, and he is bought fifty on Golgo. Final rating: 9/10.

Grave of the Fireflies- The unmistakable message of this film is not one thing fairly as contrite as "War is stupid," although that is true. This depressing traditional (at lesat I feel so) conflict film shows the extra innocent aspect of war, by way of normal folks's lives. Not a lot to joke about here. See what I thought! Final grade: 9/10.

Grenadier- if you mix two of our favourite things in anime sequence into one, you'd truly in all probability get a hot vampire catgirl with giant guns. That is about as shut as we'll get, I feel; large breasts and huge guns. See what Craig thought of the new-chicks-with-large-guns formulation! Final rating: 6.5/10

Gungrave- Within the lengthy line of anime primarily based on video games, there has finally been a specimen that succeeded in surpassing its source material in high quality! Sheer badassness meets advanced characters and interesting storyline, and this is the result of their candy, candy lovin'. See what Craig thought. Final grade: 9.5/10.

Gunslinger Girls- In this era of gratuitous violence and pointless bloodshed, it is always comforting to see a sequence contribute to the message of love, tolerance, and... Wait a sec. Craig says I've received the fallacious evaluate. Well, you see what he has to say. Final Grade: 7/10.

Gunsmith Cats- It's sort of like Noir! Only without the cool music. And the fashion. And the new chicks. Okay, so it is not like Noir in any respect. Look, it is higher than I make it sound, just take Craig's word for it. Final Grade: 8.5/10.

H

.hack//sign - Yes, I truly obtained round to writing a evaluate! And sure, you're speculated to pronounce the "dot." In line with the manga, anyway. If you live off of video games, this sequence is perfect for you. If you're at all foggy about jumping into the series, although, you would possibly need to read this before spending $100+ to get all the collection. Final Grade: 8/10.

.hack//Dusk- You've watched the opposite collection. You've performed the games, all 4 of 'em. You've read the manga (wherein case you basically already know what this collection is about). Now, watch this series and consider what the change in mood does to the often-dismissed epilogue series of the .hack/ saga. You might want to read my overview first, although. Final Grade: 5.5/10.

.hack//Roots- Apparently, Bandai thought there was still some blood on this turnip, and have proceeded to squeeze it for all it's value, and then some. After an unsuccessful second sequence, manga, and pair of novel releases, they're going back to the confirmed cash-makers, anime and video video games. Watch as I am not impressed. And no matter how much I dislike the anime collection, yes, I will play the video games. Final score: 5.5/10.

Haibane Renmei- I by no means actually enjoyed watching Della Reese's adventures as an angel. Not essentially as a result of it was Della Reese so much as the fact that it was on Pax and I'm against Pax by principle. This version of the angel story is far more tolerable and a lot more fascinating, if my assessment might say so. Final rating: 8/10.

Hanaukyo Maid Tai- You know, there just will get to a certain point where you have to ask "how a lot is an excessive amount of fanservice?" Craig does that very factor whereas attempting not to get too many nosebleeds. Final Grade: 5/10.

Hanaukyo Maids Tai: La Verite- If watching five-hundred thousand maids fight over one man for an hour and a half wasn't enough for you, then feast your eyes on this! Much more uber-harem motion awaits you! Final grade: 8/10.

Hand Maid May- Now, this is one collection that does not have sufficient fanservice. A wholesome helping, however not enough. Craig sneaks a peek at one other maid's undies. Final Grade: 8/10.

Happy Seven - when ghost busters aren't out there and an evil spirit is threatening all that you recognize and love, apparently the next best selection is a bunch of high schoolers who assume that a Ouija Board is fer-real. Craig channels his inside critic (apparently, it's Ebert). Final score: 2/10.

Hayate the Combat Butler- If you happen to thought that Excel Saga had obscure anime references that only otaku would get, you have not seen a rattling thing yet. Random humor with obscure backgound is the specialty of this ES-wannabe, as Craig finds out the hard method. Final rating: 7.5/10.

Heat Guy J- Well, they're half-means there, having an android cop. Now, if they may simply make it an android chick cop, I'd be much more prepared to go along quietly. Final rating: 7.5/10.

He's My Master- As a dork, I've always felt it isn't fair that the assholes all the time get the cutest women. This explicit anime series has reminded me of how true that is and how a lot I hate those kinds of assholes. That concept is simply one in every of the many causes we gave this series the Ass! See how a lot Craig hated this anime! Final rating: 2/10.

Hellsing- Craig says that he would not like Vampires. Why is it that I find it hard to consider? He takes a take a look at this badass-fest and tries not to ogle Ceras for too very long. Final Grade: 9.5/10.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni- Psychotherapy has made such nice strides prior to now fifteen and twenty years. Maybe they need to inform the cast of this sequence. Within the in the meantime, I'll convey my poncho, because it's messy like a Gallagher concert in there! Final score: 7/10.

Howl's Moving Castle- After all of the motion pictures he's made, one would anticipate Miyazaki to have a house just like this castle. Which is why nobody sees him exterior of movie award ceremonies and arranged interviews. It really all does make sense, as Craig proves mathematically. Final Score: 8.5/10.

Hyper Dolls- Apparently, someone lost monitor of the Hyper Guys in the production of this sequence. Regardless, I can inform you that these aren't the fun type of dolls (get your mind out of the gutter!). Craig is tremendous-bored. Final rating: 5/10.

Hyper Police- This catgirl anime tries to deny that it's in regards to the catgirl. We know higher, though. Craig drools more than somewhat bit as he opinions this sequence. Final Grade: 7.5/10.

I

Idol Fighter Suchi Pai- The one motive to play a "strip" anything recreation is to see the hot eye sweet chicks get bare. I guess if you are that tough-up for naked chicks, that even mahjong is bearable. But no matter how hard-up you are, an anime series based mostly on it is simply fallacious, as Craig factors out. Final rating: 1/10.

Ikki Tousen- Host chicks wailing on one another is all the time a guaranteed vendor, however the basic question that ought to be asked is that this: how huge are you going to make their breasts? Plot? Apparently, no person cares. Craig, nevertheless, does. Final score: 5.5/10.

Irresponsible Captain Tylor- You suppose you are sizzling stuff as a result of you possibly can BS your means by way of a Biology paper? Try BS'ing your method via house command! Tylor's got you beat each time! Try Craig's review of this house comedy within the tradition of SpaceBalls. Final Grade: 9/10.

J

Jewel BEM Hunter Lime- The Japanese at all times have trouble coming up with simple names for his or her series or the special moves of their series, as is evidenced by this brief OAV. Take a look at what Craig thought of this cute monster anime collection (which has completely nothing to do with Pokemon. Final rating: 7/10.

Jungle de Ikou- Now, we love us a pair of good breasts, however once they get to be this large, it will get to be a bit ridiculous. Seems, they meant it to be that means, imagine that! Check out what Craig considered this magical lady parody! Final grade:7/10.

Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu- Think Afghanistanimation. Only from Japan. And never in the movie "Super Troopers." That is what you get. Craig takes a have a look at this totally confusing collection. Final Grade: 7.5/10.

K

Kakurenbo- This anime serves a terrific function for society, teaching youngsters that the world outdoors is a harmful, threatening place and that the only means they will stay alive lengthy sufficient to attend cram college is to spend their time taking part in video video games as a substitute of exercising outdoors. I commend their efforts for furthering childrens' growth. Craig himself was reminded of the rationale he by no means leaves his house. See what he thought! Final score: 8/10.

Kamisama Kazoku- Descartes mentioned "I believe, due to this fact I'm" as evidence for God's existence. I feel that bloomers, a nice backyard patch, and the woman subsequent door are evidence enough without all that existentialist crap. Craig apparently agrees, although half-heartedly. Final rating: 6.5/10.

Kare Kano- whatever you name it, you will most definitely get pleasure from this wacky romance anime with extra introspection than the average visit to the psychiatrist. Hideaki Anno's obtained his title written all over this sequence, as I point out in the overview. Final Grade: 9/10.

Karin- Just if you thought that the nice badass title of vampires couldn't be besmirched any additional after Tsukuyomi, you get one thing like *this* with the moe version of the famed creatures of the evening. I watch and try to avert my eyes from the loli fanservice. Final rating: 6.5/10.

Kemeko Deluxe! - I know, it seems like "neko," which is more what you'd anticipate from Craig, but that's beside the point. He finally discovered an ecchi sequence moreover Love Hina that he enjoyed! Final rating: 7.5/10.

Kiddy Grade- Did anybody think that making *one other* area action sequence was a foul thought, when half of them really aren't that good? Nobody thought to tell these guys that. So, in the long run, Craig had to suffer. Learn how he feels about suffering. Final score: 4.5/10.

Kogepan- Come one, come all! Gaze in wonderment on the face of one of the worst anime to be reviewed on this web page! Marvel as bread talks about bread! Gaze in wonderment as absolutely nothing else happens! Be in awe of the utter BREAD of all of it! The primary winner of our award, "The Golden Ass" award! Final Grade: 1/10.

Koi Koi Seven- While the sequence has very little to do with fairly orange fish, it has too much to do about sucking. Royally. Craig suffered by way of it so you don't should. Final score: 1.5/10.

L

Laputa: Castle in the Sky- Stabbing social satire was in regards to the furthest factor from Miyazaki's thoughts when he made this film, although the ultimate product continues to be memorable and a traditional film! Read as Craig goes into the wild blue yonder! Final rating: 8/10.

Le Chevalier D'Eon- The story of an action transvestite who modified the course of historical past. They really missed the mark with the dub by not casting Eddie Izzard because the voice of D'Eon. I touch upon what shades of lipstick go best with a go well with of armor and sword. Final rating: 8.5/10.

Leave it to Piyoko- Ah, the madcap humor styings of DiGi Charat boiled down into brief vignettes about Piyoko... But what's this? Characterization and plot? How dare they! Craig is not quite as amused as before! Final rating: 4/10.

Legend of Basara- Just if you assume you are sitting down to another generic fantasy snooze-fest, you're shocked to discover that issues are usually not as they appear. You're about to enter a dimension not of hot elf chicks and goblins, but of thoughts. Craig has simply entered the Twilight Zone. Doodoodoodoo-doodoodoodoo... Final score:7/10.

Legend of Black Heaven- I like Rock'n Roll, so put one other dime in the jukebox, baby. Yes, I did say that I love rock and roll, so please come and take your time and dance with me. And maybe blow up a couple of spaceships while you are at it. Final rating: 8.5/10.

Legend of Lemnear- Note to anime makers world wide: breasts do not an anime make. Ratings, they might make, however not an anime. Lessons on plot improvement and characterization on sale on the door. Just see what Craig had to say on the topic. Final score: 6/10.

Love Hina- A sweet tale of baths, breasts, and beat-downs in a small-city scorching-springs inn. I check out this romance anime that is severely overladen ith cute chicks. I'd be prepared to take some off of their arms if they need me to... Final Grade: 8.5/10.

Love Hina Specials- What number of romance series do Craig and I've to look at before we realize that they just depart us as lifeless husks of our former selves? At the very least this one leaves us with a wholesome sense of bitterness in the direction of Keitaro. Watch me beat the crap out of him. Final grade: 8, 6.5/10.

Love Hina Again- I do not know why we keep doing this to ourselves. We watch the romance sequence and we always cry afterwards. It simply is not honest, dammit! Anyway, I watched the OVA, and here is my review of it! Final grade: 7/10

M

Macademi Wasshoi!- Harry Potter, eat your heart out! And that i assure you, if there had been extra cat girls in it, they might have had even larger sales numbers for the eighth book within the series, "Harry Potter and the Hairball of Crathor." Anyway, Craig giggles so much on the series. Final rating: 7.5/10.

Magical Nyan Nyan Taruto- Craig's gotten into hassle again because of his insatiable lust for catgirls. Thankfully, neither this sequence nor UFO Princess Valkyrie (or its sequel sequence, which neither of us are going to look at) are sufficient to scare him off of catgirls. See his lambasting here! Final grade: 2/10, Golden Ass.

Magic Knight Rayearth- What is it about highschool ladies that makes them so darned prone to get magical powers? Why cannot a dorky college graduate get them for once? After which work with sizzling faculty graduate chicks who've them? I never get my manner... Neither does Craig, apparently. Final score: 8/10.

Magic School Lunar- For once, you may actually be higher off watching the collection than studying the evaluate, time-smart. You might not be as entertained, however it will take less time. See Craig's thoughts on the topic. Final rating: 6/10.

Mahoraba- So, you like romance series with tough ladies? You like romance series with reticent, mysterious girls? You like romance series with cute, bubbly women? Well, they could not afford to make one with every of these in it, so they rolled them all up into one character. What do you want, they solely get 26 episodes! I watch and check out to maintain track of the personalities. Final rating: 8/10.

Mahoromatic- Really, what number of robotic maid superweapon animes do we need on this world? One more than there already is, in keeping with Gainax. Really, isn't this shtick getting a bit of bit outdated? Read Craig's look on this series. Final Grade: 5/10.

Mahou Sensei Negima- They only keep making the harem animes youthful and youthful lately! And now, apparently, you don't must own an enormous home or a fancy automobile to get 31 chicks lusting after you. You just have to be four toes tall and look darned cute in a bow-tie! I wish I'd recognized that again when I was ten. Anyway, watch Craig wave his reviwing wand in lower than obscene gestures. Final score: 9/10.

Mai HiME- How many magical ladies does it take to avoid wasting the world? A hell of too much, in line with this collection, as well as its sequel, most likely. Anyway, take a look at my assessment of this style-shaker! Final grade: 9/10.

Mai Otome- I saw a peanut stand, heard a rubber band,I saw a needle that winked its eye. But I believe I may have seen every part when i see a maid fly. I've seen it, and I'm not as impressed as I must be. Final score: 7.5/10.

Martian Successor Nadesico- The one collection we've achieved that I have not seen a single minute of. In all likelihood, the screencaps reflect that. Just overlook that, and you may have a good enough time. I'm assuming that, having seen the entire sequence, Craig can let you know properly sufficient. Final Grade: 7.5/10.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya- You understand, if the world went exactly the best way that I wished it to, there can be an military of hot anime chicks at my beck and name. And obligatory viewings of UHF as soon as a month. Unfortunately, it isn't, so all I can do is watch anime like this. Final score: 9/10.

Melody of Oblivion- If monsters took over my city, call me crazy, but I think I'd discover. How these people forgot that form of factor is way past me. Anyway, it is a ok excuse to make a Gainax anime series with mind-fucking and huge-breasted chicks for my liking! See what I considered this magical journey! Final rating: 8.5/10.

Melty Lancer- Once i train a class, I like to cowl all different section transitions, and as such am eagerly awaiting the sequels Condensationy Lancer and Sublimey Lancer. Craig stops the world and meltys with them. Final rating: 6/10.

Mermaid's Forest- Splash, this isn't. The Little Mermaid, this is not. Rumiko Takahashi's quick collection, it's. Craig watched this series whereas eating some cod filet, just fo the right impact. Final rating: 8/10.

Metal Fighter Miku- One would expect Stan to be throughout a series about scorching chicks in arduous fits wailing on one another, however Craig beat him to the punch (thanks, thanks! I will be right here all night time!). And while sizzling chicks wailing on one another is an interesting thought, it didn't translate all that nicely this time. Final score: 5.5/10.

Metropolis- As if we hadn't already shown how nice of an artist Doc Tezuka is, this is another example: he did I, Robot about 50 years earlier than they made the movie! In manga kind, granted, however that is beside the point. Anyway, see what Craig considered the movie! Final rating: 8.5/10

Midori no Hibi- If you think romance anime, you assume plenty of ladies, one man. Okay, now attach one in every of the women to the man's hand, and you have Midori. Otherwise, it is about the identical factor. Craig takes a glance and has many disturbing ideas in the method. Final grade: 6.5/10.

Miyuki-chan in Wonderland- If you remember the cutesy little Disney version of Lewis Carol's story, or even if you learn the precise book, you could do not forget that there have been some characters that weren't sizzling chicks. CLAMP respectfully disagrees. Craig appreciates their disagreement, as do most ecchi anime followers. Read as Craig elaborates! Final grade: 7/10.

Monster- The Fugitive was a series before being made into a movie, so I think this collection must be made into a movie, as nicely! Starring Harrison Ford! With numerous hair dye! And a few make-up to make him look actually younger. The poor man's getting too previous.... Final score: 9/10.

N

Najica Blitz Tactics- For all of you who hadn't had sufficient of Agent Aika, here is another little little bit of secret agent panty fluff. Gratuitous? You bet! Then once more, that is exactly why we're right here! See what Craig thinks of it! Final Grade: 8/10.

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind- Apparently, it took Miyazaki some time to get the cling of making his personal movies after Castle of Cagliostro. The inexperience showed, as it took 5 tranquilizer darts to calm Craig down after he watched this movie. Just see what I imply, but be prepared with some aloe vera! It could burn in there! Final score: 3/10.

Neon Genesis Evangelion- It was sure to happen sometime. I simply needed to evaluation this anime to clarify precisely how I really feel concerning the sequence. I imply, I definitely do make sufficient enjoyable of it. But not because I hate it; as a result of I... umm... I watched it. Final Grade: 8/10.

NieA Under 7- The guy who brought you the mindfuck extraordinaire, Serial Experiments Lain, and the heartwarming slice-of-life drama, Haibane Renmei, has delved into the realm of lukewarm sci-fi comedy! Meanwhile, I struggle to stay awake... Final rating: 4/10.

Ninja Resurrection- What did we study from this movie? Jesus was a ninja. Also, do not belief every movie that has "Ninja" in its title. Oddly enough, even though Craig retains talking about the swimming pools of blood within the film, he was capable of finding screencaps that *weren't* soaked in red ink. Check the most recent winner of the Golden Ass! Final Grade: 2/10.

Ninja Scroll- Do you like large explosions, baseball, and bare women? Then, this anime has two out of the three factor that you just love to do! Close to the perfect man anime! See what Craig considered it on this testosterone-oozing assessment. Final Grade: 8/10.

Noir- Have you seen the "Bourne Identity?" Then you've seen this. Kinda. It's worth taking a look at many instances, even if you already have seen that film, though, because it is an amazing series on its own. See what Craig thought on watching it! Final Grade: 8.5/10.

O

Onegai Teacher- You know, if my teachers seemed like this, I'd be spending a *lot* extra time failing grades and less time peeking in the girls' locker room (which I don't do anyway, however that's not the purpose). Read Craig's review and see why she made 3 on the Chick List. Final Grade: 8.5/10.

Onegai Twins- Hold it, you mean Tv and movie producers prefer to make pointless spin-off collection to play off of the popularity of established series? Certainly is information to me... Regardless, try my review of Onegai Twins, the latest in an extended line. Final Grade: 5/10.

One Piece- A bit of tale of kinship for all us media pirates, a pirate story with a hint of fighting added for effect! Note: The views expressed inside this evaluation don't necessarily reflect those of us who have not seen the sequence (i.e.- Craig and myself). Henry Qian seems to be at this sequence and provides his opinion! Final Grade: 10/10.

Otaku no Video- Once i look again at my life in about twenty years, it is going to be similar to this film, a narrative of otakus struggling to be even more otaku than they already are. It's unhappy, actually. Try my assessment of this little little bit of mockumentary fluff! Final grade: 8/10.

Ouran Highschool Host Club- apparently, some of our more feminine readers tire of the constant stream of testosterone that floweth from the site. So, here is our first feminine review writer to overview the first true shoujo sequence of the location! Read and take pleasure in! Final score: 10/10.

Outlaw Star- It's a couple of treasure hunt in area with a few outlaws, a samurai, a catgirl, and a bare chick in a tube full of goo. And the catgirl isn't even the focal point of the collection! Craig ignores the catgirl for probably the most part, with good motive. Final grade: 9/10.

P

Paranoia Agent- So, kids are getting increasingly violent nowadays. Who desires to blame video games? Yeah, who needs to touch that powder keg? Bring it on! Or, how about the normal lynchpin, Marilyn Manson? He's clearly why children are so rattling violent lately! Or maybe communists! See my additional thoughts on this anime with violent youngsters inside. Final Grade: 8/10.

Ping Pong Club - these people have sullied the title of the sport even greater than Dan Fogler and Christopher Walken ever could. Craig throws up simply somewhat bit in his mouth. Final rating: 0.5/10; Golden Ass; Gay-tarded; Surly Captain.

Plastic Little- It's eye sweet from a master of ecchi artwork, set to army journey, or one thing like that. Obviously, the plot wasn't the focus of the sequence, a lot because the breasts. See what Craig has to say about this sequence! Final Grade: 4/10.

Popotan- Apparently, these women are having some kind of hassle getting ahold of a Wii, so they determined to freeze themselves to travel by means of time. Oh, wait, that's something else? Well, you will still get plenty of fascinating character development and interpersonal relationships. Craig loved it, so it's best to, too! Final rating: 8/10.

Potemayo- I'm reminded of the phrases by the timeless scribe, Albert Yankovic, whom some have dubbed "Weird." Tell me, do you suppose it needs to be carbon dated, fumigated, or cremated and buried at sea? Try to save a little bit bit of your house cooking, then a few weeks later, you've got bought a scary-wanting specimen. It at all times occurs, my buddies. Craig has seen the truth of these phrases in this sequence. Final rating: 8/10.

Princess Mononoke- After being vastly angered whereas watching Nausicaa, Craig was much more cautious with this one, watching solely 5-minute chunks at a time. It took him two days to complete the film, however he did it and located it rather more to his taste. Watch his sigh of relief! Final score: 7.5/10.

Project A-ko- A robotic-fighting, area-ship exploding, shoujo-ai-ing parody movie, first in the sequence, and perhaps the just one I'll review. Considered by many an anime basic, see what I thought of it and determine for your self what it's. Final Grade: 7/10.

Pugyuru- I just like the coloration of the sky. It's as a result of refraction of light coming through the atmosphere. Air's composition determines the refractive index. Air's too polluted these days. We should always stroll more and drive less. Craig likes to take walks. Final rating: 4.444.../10.

Puni Puni Poemi- in the event you thought the last episode of Excel Saga was egregious, you haven't seen something but! A spinoff of supremely unepic proportions, you'll end up repelled, or it's best to search professional assist. We promise you this. Final score: 6/10.

R

RahXephon- If it seems like Evangelion, and it smells like Evangelion... Well, it is not quite Evangelion. That is the version you need to watch if you're not suicidally depressed. It's simply plain arduous to find screencaps for it, however the review's just pretty much as good. Final Grade: 8/10.

Read or Die- For those of you who suppose that Cliff's Notes are the perfect method to study literature, comes a series that makes literary figures into villains of the day! Granted, it's good anyway, however that is hardly the point. Craig looks at this fairly little OVA. Final Grade: 9/10.

Read or Die Tv- Spiderman, move over! Web-slingers are out and paper-slingers are in! Besides, can *you* make a bow and arrow out of that sticky crap you employ to swing from constructing to building? I do not assume so. Come take a look at Craig gush over this new series. Final Grade: 9.5/10.

REC- Now, I like lots of actors. Tom Hanks, Jim Carrey, the record goes on. But if I started referencing quotes from Ace Ventura for emotional inspiration, individuals would run away from me, as they very well should. For some odd reason, this woman and Audrey Hepburn doesn't do this. Final score: 8.5/10.

Record of Lodoss War- You've seen fantasy collection. You've seen fantasy series out the wazoo. You watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy about five occasions over, and you continue to want more. I feel unhappy for you, my buddies, however there is this collection to indulge you! See what Craig considered it! Final grade: 8.5/10.

Rosario + Vampire- If you thought that Ceras was the only schizophrenic vampire in anime, then think once more! Rosario's bought her matched for MPD and for cuteness! Craig's received the whole lowdown. Final score: 8/10.

Ruin Explorers- Usually a sequence with a cat/fox/squirrel lady would take a few month to get a evaluation out of Craig (that is about how lengthy it takes for him to cease staring at the display screen in amazement). Luckily, this Slayers lookalike was shorter, so the review arrived quicker. Take a look at what he thought! Final Grade: 7/10.

Ruroni Kenshin- It's really form of eerie how related that is to Trigun, in some respects. Since Stan did not mention it, I felt I ought to. Anyway, see what he considered the series! Final grade: 8/10.

S

Saber Marionette J- The previous skool variation on android superweapon chick theme. Chobits needs to take a trace from these guys and spice up the concept a bit, for those who ask me. See what Craig thinks of this one. Final Grade: 7/10.

Saber Marionette J Again- If Microsoft and Sony are going to conflict over hardware, then why don't they use robotic chicks as the battlefield! To hell with the PS5 and the XBox Whateverthehelltheycallit! And no, Nintendo won't launch anything remotely as good as them. Final grade: 6/10.

Sailor Moon Uncut: Season 1- I lastly gave in to my obsession and wrote a review of what pulled me in to anime. Hopefully, I gave an unbiased opinion, however the brief skirts and cute chicks could have distracted me. Final Grade: 7.5/10.

Samurai Champloo- I remaining proof that Watanabe Shinichiro has essentially the most eclectic directing type in anime, he makes a hip-hop samurai series stuffed with anachronisms and, properly, hip-hop. I reminisce on Spike. Final rating: 9.5/10.

Scrapped Princess- Slayers-lookalikes have yet one more customary to dwell up to with this one! It's another "end of the world as we realize it" animes, and for as soon as, I feel fantastic (versus mind-fucked). See what Craig considered this one! Final Grade: 9/10.

s-CRY-ed- So many sequence lately are based round pretty flying colors and massive battle scenes. Well, this series... just about suits that description. Luckily, it's acquired greater than that, as Craig will easily attest. It would not earn 9/10 for nothing! See what he says!

Serial Experiments Lain- People wonder why I've such a high psychiatry bill till they find out the type of anime collection I watch. This could be the third sequence that I've reviewed that ends up confusing, concealing, and overall thoughts-fucking its viewers. Take a look and get the scoop in additional detail! Final Grade: 9/10.

Shichinin no Nana- For ages, children have wished that they may have a number of copies of themselves in order that they would not should go to highschool, do homework, chores, and many others. How practical is that, although? This documentary explores the fact of the situation. Final score: 7.5/10.

You are actually coming into the Hall O' Slayers!

Slayers- Megumi Hayashibara owns the rights to all anime produced and that will be produced. See the proof on this anime as Craig offers it a watch. Final Grade: 9/10.

Slayers Next- Lina Inverse and Megumi Hayashibara are back to RULE THE WORLD over again! I don't know, however I think Craig's addicted to these items... See what he considered this sequel collection! Final Grade: 9/10.

Slayers Try- Rather just like the Lord of the Rings sequence, it appears to go on far past the eye span of many fans. However, not us! Craig takes a look at this third, somewhat disappointing addition to the sequence! Final Grade: 6.5/10.

Slayers Movies- The obsession cannot end with simply the sequence and specials. Craig watched all 5 of the films and wrote a mass evaluation. Check out what he thought at size and marvel for one final time on the wonder that's Naga's breasts. Final Grade: 7,8.5,8,6.5,4.5/10.

Slayers Special- Lina and Naga screw around some extra whereas Naga's breasts bounce in the wind. Sound familiar? Well, no matter works for them, says Craig. Take a look at his evaluate! Final Grade: 7.5/10.

Slayers Excellent- Lina and Naga's boobs simply cannot cease chopping up! Craig's acquired an iron grip on the Slayers reviews, so see what he thinks of this one! Final Grade: 8/10.

You are now l