고객센터
자유게시판
자유게시판

Success Lessons From The Golden Bear 23-10-08

본문

Affirmation: I am joyful and thankful for each one of my life experiences. I gain wonderful golden nuggets of wisdom from each. They make me grow. I am also thankful for every person I have come to I know and meet in each of life's experiences.

golden teacher My English teacher was tall and desperately skinny with a long bony nose upon which rested a considerable pair of thick glasses. I was thirteen and didn't see any of that. What I saw was a frustrated poet who was teaching us the language by playing us haunting songs. In one lesson he introduced our young minds to the trio, Peter, Paul and Mary and their plaintive "Leaving on a Jet Plane". It was hard not to cry for all the world's farewells, right there, in class.

Like any experienced Jewish son, I quickly disregarded my mother's concern as paranoia. This is a woman who would triple-lock her bedroom door living in a convent (probably to ward off any lesbian nuns). When I became a lawyer, she suggested I change my last name and pretend to be gentile, because "law firms might not like the Jews." I informed her that in fact many of the most prominent law firms had Jewish names, but my mother wrote that off to an "attempt to be politically correct." According to her, those Jews were probably just figureheads. Apparently the Pope is the real mastermind behind the American legal system.

Johnny Lingo was handsome, young and wealthy, having shrewdly amassed a relative fortune. An outstanding guide, he led customers to prime fishing spots and the best places to get pearls. Known throughout the islands for his skills, intelligence, and savvy, Johnny was also one of the sharpest traders around. He got customers great deals, but always seemed to make the best deals for himself.

golden teacher growkit Other teachers wondered why my class was so quiet and courteous. My response was simple as it was idealistic. "I treat them as they deserve to be treated and expect no less of them".

golden teacher When we do not know how to pray, God's Holy Spirit will help in that regard. Or we can use the Bible as a starting place. David offered up prayers in the book of Psalms. Jesus gave us a model prayer in the Lord's Prayer.

golden teacher We may have allowed God to be stricken from our classrooms, but He will be there for the girl who prays for help as she stands before the class giving a report. He will be there for the boy who prays for guidance and strength as he completes the test before him. And God will be there in front of the classroom for the teacher who asks God for wisdom in teaching. But God will not barge in where He is not invited.

golden teacher growkit What did this dream mean? I was not to know the full meaning for ten years. But initially I knew it felt like a powerful, life changing, momentous event. And indeed, it was. Not understanding this dream made me take my first dream interpretation class. I learned from the teacher, with confirmation from an old spiritualist minister, (they did not know each other) that the glowing man was the Ascended Master, Lord Sananda, who also had an incarnation as Jesus. The lions of gold atop the cover signified soul accomplishments. A golden lion almost always means this in a "soul level" dream. How fitting that the record of our past lives is "covered" by our collective Souls' accomplishments! This book was the Akashic Records.

golden teacher growkit You are much more inclined to pay attention to an author whose writing style appeals to you. If you like the guy (or gal), you'll be more inclined to practice what you read. And practice is what's key.

golden teacher golden teacher Fulfill the Tao of Mankind, unite with the Tao of Heaven and follow the moral principles to restore the true self or soul. Learn to be loyal and trustworthy, act accordingly to benevolence and justice and hurry to establish these great virtues. Do not distinguish who is virtuous and who is slow. Do not differentiate male and female, the poor and the rich, right or wrong. A leader must have so broad a mind that it encompasses mountains and oceans. A real man must be flexible, tolerant and patient and never complain when crossing mountains and waters and endure the bad weather elements. Be cautious when hearing of praises, be happy when hearing of criticism and correct whatever is not good. Able to do all these, one can be acclaimed as a virtuous person who stands with Heaven.

Let's examine the possibilities. How have things changed since the 1960's? Here we are just a bit into the new millennium -- 2002 to be exact. Corporations are still in charge. The people are not. Fact.

However, in addition to references you will now include testimonials on each page of your resume. Just like you would see on a website. Simply use the left margin of your resume to write testimonials from other people about you. Remember, when it comes to getting a job, you are "selling" yourself, and ask any marketer and they will all tell you the same thing...testimonials increase sales. So use the left margin to write short 1-sentence testimonials. Use small font, and italics with the person's name and title included.